Terms & Conditions
The FENIT terms and conditions shall apply to all supplies, quotations, services, agreements etc, as filed at the District Court in The Hague (The Netherlands) on the 3rd of june 2003 under number 60/2003.
Prices are ex. VAT(21%)
GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY:
Our shipping charges are based on standard UPS rates, prices are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped. To preview the shipping charges, enter the items you want to order into your shopping cart. When you are done, go to check out and this will display available shipping options.
DELIVERY AND LEAD TIME:
Since we do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays, the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated transit time. Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
1. The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. Returns without authorisation will not be accepted.
2. All claims for shortages and/or damages must be placed within 5 days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All returned merchandise must be received in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
4. Software can never be returned.
1. The shipping costs of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us.
2. Return shipments to: LaserSniper B.V. Postbus 449 3720 AK Bilthoven The Netherlands.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping, Handling and Payment fees are not subject to refund unless we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified by Sales Manager or Accounting Department.
4. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.
5. Restocking fees may apply.